It’s Time to Learn to Code in Python
The first cohorts of The Python Coding Programme will run in April and May, 2023. You’ll be guided and mentored by Stephen Gruppetta in live sessions with very small groups and through the continuous mentorship throughout the programme.
Join The Python Coding Programme
Live Courses • Four students per cohort • Three-week programme • 90-minutes per day, four days a week • Active Mentoring • Private Forum • Daily Exercises
Join one of the first live cohort programmes
Here are the key features of The Python Coding Programme:
- Live course with remote interactive sessions
- Limited to four students per cohort for personalised learning
- A three-week programme
- 90-minute live sessions four days a week, amounting to 18 hours of live lessons over the 3-week programme
- Benefit from active mentoring and support provided by me, Stephen Gruppetta
- Engage in the cohort’s private forum to continue conversations with me and the rest of the group
- Work on daily exercises that we’ll discuss in live lessons, on the forum, and through supplementary video walkthroughs
The Python Coding Programme: Content
This course is designed for beginners who are serious about learning to code in Python.
Here’s what you’ll learn in the programme:
- Develop computational thinking and translate ideas into computer programs
- Understand the fundamentals of a computer program, including how to store data and control the flow of a program
- Learn to re-use code by defining functions
- Work with data: store and manipulate data
- Grasp the concepts of key data types and data structures
- Discover how to deal with errors and bugs
- Dive into classes and object-oriented programming
You’ll join me for a live interactive session four days a week. With only four students per cohort, we’ll have engaging small group discussions throughout the programme.
You’ll also have exercises to work on during the weeks, which we’ll discuss in the live sessions and through supplementary videos.
An essential aspect of this programme is the active mentoring you’ll receive from me. You’ll have access to a private course forum where you can discuss your work beyond live sessions and access to the wider The Python Coding Place forum for broader discussions. I’ll be there on both forums!
You can find out more about Stephen’s style of teaching and communication by browsing through The Python Coding Book.
When you join the Programme, you’ll be taught and mentored by Stephen Gruppetta.
Stephen has built a reputation for his clear and friendly style of teaching.
You can read his work on The Python Coding Book and in many step-by-step tutorials and articles he’s written on The Python Coding Book’s blog and on Real Python.
And if you’re on Twitter, you can see daily content from Stephen when you follow him there!